Plus Shipping if applicable___________ Total __________
City_______________ State_____ Zip______
City_______________ State_____ Zip _____
Kitten is being sold as Pet
Conditions Of Sale
1. The purchaser agrees that the kitten must be maintained in
healthy, clean, environment in the purchasers household.
2. The purchaser shall not allow the kitten to
outdoors. This is for the protection of the kitten from
disease, road hazard, or wild animals.
3. The purchaser agrees to take kitten to a licensed
for wellness checks, and keep up to date on medical care deemed
necessary by your veterinarian.
4. Purchaser agrees to feed nutritious food. These
foods that you would "usually" purchase from a Pet Shop or
veterinarian as compared to a grocery store. We feed a
nutritious foods and I also cook my own chicken breast recipe and
freeze in small tubs each week. When choosing your food, it
best to look at the ingredients and look for foods that the first
ingredient is a meat and not a meat by product.
5. Purchaser agrees to spay / neuter kitten at age
usually between 6 - 7 months of age and supply seller with proof of
Spay / neuter certificate.
6. Purchaser agrees not to sell, lease,
give this cat to any cattery, pet shop, research facility, animal
shelter or any similar facility for either resale or test purposes.
7. Total purchase price of kitten will be paid before kitten
shipped or picked up.
8. By signing this Sales Contract you are agreeing that you
understand this contract in its entirety and agree to abide by all
conditions and stipulations. This Sales Contract is enforceable
the State of New York.
MADISON'S DOLL FACE PERSIANS
the right to refuse the sale of any kitten. Our kittens are very
important to us
and we are very selective in regards to the types of homes they go to.